Thursday, April 14, 2011

Howto Translate Doujin

My soul told me

From: Khalil Gibran
My soul spoke to me and taught me to love what you hate and protect the people that denigrated. My soul showed me that love is not only proud of being who loves but also loved. Before I speak my soul, my heart's love was like a thin tight rope between two pins. But now the love has become a halo whose beginning is its end and whose end is its beginning. Surrounds all beings and spreads slowly to embrace all that exists.


My soul told me and made me feel the hidden beauty of the skin, the shape and hue. He taught me to think about what people call ugly until you see the true charm and delight. Before my soul advise me, for me the beauty was a shaky torch between columns of smoke. Now that the smoke vanished, but I do not see the flame.

My soul spoke to me was hearing voices that do not speak the tongue, larynx and lips. Before I spoke to my soul I heard was screaming and wailing. But now, anxiously, I can hear the silence and hear its choirs singing the songs of the times and the songs of the sky, announcing the secrets of the occult.

My soul spoke to me and taught me to drink the wine that comes from wineries can not pour a drink that can raise your hands or touch the lips. Before I speak my soul, my thirst was like a spark hidden under the ashes confusing that can shut down a sip of water.

My soul spoke to me and taught me to play what has not been embodied, she found that everything we touch is part of our desire. But now my fingers became in mist entering what you see in the universe and mixes with the invisible.

my soul taught me to smell the perfume that do not emit the myrtle and incense. Before my soul I wanted to suck me about the fragrance of the perfume in the garden, in containers or in censers. But now I can enjoy the incense that is burned as an offering for sacrifice. And fill my heart with a fragrance which no breeze drove through space.

My soul spoke to me and taught me to say "I'm ready" when the unknown and danger call me. Before I speak my soul I do not respond to any voice except that of the preacher I knew, and just walked down the comfortable path and easy. Now the unknown is that I can mount a steed to meet him, and the plain became his ladder and climbed stairs to the top.

My soul spoke to me and said, "do not measure the time saying: There was one yesterday and will tomorrow." Before my soul I spoke believed that the past was a time that never again and that the future could never be alcanzado.Ahora I realize that this has at all times and that he is everything you might expect, everything done and everything accomplished.

My soul told me exhorted not to limit the space saying, "Here, there, there." Before my soul I felt that I speak by any party who was walking away from any other space. Now I realize that wherever they are found everywhere and that the distance I walk covers all distances.


my soul taught me to be awake while others sleep and going to sleep when others move ¬ miento.Antes my soul that I could not tell me about his dreams to sleep and they warned me my fantasías.Ahora never sailed on the ship of my dreams unless they watch me, and they never go back to the sky fantasies unless I share them with their freedom.

My soul spoke to me and said, "Do not rejoice with praise and do not distress yourself with reproach. "Before my soul advise me I doubted the merit of my work. Now I realize that the trees bloom in spring and bear fruit in the summer without expecting praise, and drop their leaves in fall and are bare in winter without fear of reproach.

My soul spoke to me and made me realize that I am only the dwarf nor less than the gigante.Antes of my soul I spoke I saw humanity divided into two kinds of men: a weak, that I pity, and strong, which remained defiant and refused. But now I learned that I like both and I'm made of the same elements. My home is your home, my consciousness is your consciousness, I claim my pilgrimage of his claim and his pilgrimage.

My soul spoke to me and said the torch you carry is not yours and you sing the song was not composed in the depths of your heart, because even if you hold the light does not light, and even if you are a lute with stretched strings are not the performer.

My soul told me, sister, and taught me many things. And your soul also has spoken and taught you. Because you and I are one and there is no difference between us, unless I have declared what is in my inner being, while you save it as a secret of your privacy. But in your book is a kind of virtue.


0 comments:

Post a Comment