Thursday, March 31, 2011

Market Share By Capitalization

love poem for an autistic


Autism
To make a single synonym "The blue rose." With all my heart for my son and all beings who suffer from this syndrome.

I developed a strange pink ... "The Blue Rose." Rosa

fragrant greenish-blue and light blue, pink is the most broken, polemics and displeased. His apparent lack of radiance and absence, are signs of great attention from those who know their existence ... Those who see it want to know their origin, but its origin is uncertain, and there is a substantial difference between the essence of the common and the fragrant rose Blue Rose. Rosas

ordinary there are many, colors and fragrances usual, leave no to be beautiful but nothing compares to the stunning beauty of "Blue Rose" during the course of life have been classified as special. Your fragrance can be described as a mixture of fear, anger, shame and sweetness, her explosive behaviors could be compared as the calm sea and the infinite as heaven, when agitated are uncontrollable, hundreds of spines might seem an obstacle to achieve , but they are only signs of someone who simply wants to protect, and these have been used as offensive epithets.

say crying without knowing why we cry and cry thinking to know why she cries ... Look and see and we think that it looks lost laugh and laugh without knowing why we laugh and laugh to see his great joy, turns and moves susRamas rigid and we ignore its gala wasteland.

Son, you are the Blue Rose!

're the silent rose Rosa

strips because of its difficulty to express your anguish, confusion and concerns ... let your petals scattered

Rosa who knows nothing, refuses nothing, nothing despises, hates nothing ,

Rosa that when it snows dissolve in sadness and crying for the wrap spring

Rosa that was easy watering with only a heart that is delivered to it.

So delicate are
that only a gentle breeze can cause you fear.

So sweet that the bees you want to extract your pollen, I cultivated

hoping, that as all had a beautiful pink glow, beautiful blossoms, you were a few thorns.

With the illusion that you reproduce and your fruit to make a beautiful bouquet of roses and buds.

came into my distant and close to your innocence to live between light and darkness, You're not to blame for my fear, my lack of courage, my enthusiasm faded.

I have commissioned a task that is taking care of the most beautiful rose garden and I impoverished did not understand your world because I felt suffocated, overwhelmed, unhappy, unfortunate, did not understand how great it is to care for a rose, you

defoliation to see your soul and not seen.

Now I've learned to know!

... you taught me to be a real gardener!

Spread your oil to ease my beating heart by dying penalties.

With my tears shed pearls will make a garden for you,

With the dust of my pain promissory your roots,

the sweat of my effort will water every day,

With my hands, cover your ears for the soft hiss of the breeze does not disturb you

cover you with my body so that the snow does not dissolve your joy,

And with all my love paste each petal fall as a result my weakness.

Perhaps in this way we will have setbacks! But

fight!,

butterfly will be like losing the wings pollen, but find more pollen in the flora.

Because you are creating a single world! Owner

same sky

Ave of the same nest

any star light Water

same well.

By your ways, high and low!

For your mazes

For the deep echo of your silence

On the face of your love on

Because you joy in the same sentence

Because I've become a dreamer of peaks in the middle of a plain,

Because you have become a thought in my mind, leaving footprints and a yearning captive in eternal hope.

I love you and will fight all my life.

loves you very much ... your father.

Author: Filming Palma




April 2: World Day for Autism Awareness



0 comments:

Post a Comment